Sales Director for Integration Business
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. We apply eye tracking technology to a broad range of applications and across different industries, including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces.
Do you want to learn more about eye tracking and attention computing and how it works at Tobii? Watch this!
In Japan we have a strong team of about 50 people, more than 300 academic research institutes and more than 500 companies in the private sector as customers, including consumer goods, automotive, digital, internet and game companies. And we continuously receive enquiries and see further potential for our eye tracking solutions in various new use cases and industries.
We are looking for people who are future-forward, have an eye for technology, and eager to amaze customers with what eye tracking can bring to the table. Just like our next Sales Director for Integration Business in Tokyo, Japan, who will be responsible for sales of Tobii’s software (SW), hardware (HW), and service solutions, which are based on 20 years of innovation in eye tracking and will enable integration of attention computing capabilities into other vendor’s products (applications or devices).
Curious about what a normal day will look like?
- Scale our integration solution sales towards key customers in Extended Reality (XR), Automotive, and PC/Screens
- Identify key market drivers, develop growth strategies, define sales plans, and account plans to maximize business opportunities
- Generate sales results according to targets, ensure long-term profitability per customer account, and total P&L for the integration business
- Build a sales funnel, do forecasts, develop proposals, close deals, negotiate T&C, secure IPRs, and ensure contract fulfillments
- Build senior customer relations, manage customer expectations, contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Be an internal champion towards HQ for your Japanese customers’ requirements & success
- Create a high-performing (integration) sales team (incl. technical sales support) that ensures global cooperation and knowledge sharing
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have:
- Minimum ten (10) years software systems or advanced electronic sales experience
- Professional background, and solid knowledge, of at least one of the targeted industries (XR, Automotive, PC/Screens)
- Higher academic degree, MSc in Business Administration and/or Engineering
- Sales leadership skills and experience in managing, building, and nurturing a professional sales team
- Experience from working in a global, matrix, and tech organization is a strong merit
- A strong business acumen, strategic mindset, proactive and result oriented
- Social skills and a team-player with an ability to address new opportunities with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Japanese as your mother tongue and a very high-level proficiency in both written and spoken English
Being a Tobiian
Tobii is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and covers the global market with offices in Belgium, China, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK, and USA.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you!
Please address your questions to Talent Partner, Villjun Rante and submit your resume/CV or LinkedIn profile in English through our career page as soon as possible. Don't wait – at Tobii, we move quickly!
- Sales, Business Development and Customer Training
- Business Development
- Employment type
- Employment type - Hybrid
The Tobii way
Tobii is an international company that nurtures a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and non-hierarchical mindset. In Europe, North America and Asia, we cultivate a culture where we all can be ourselves and anyone can talk to anyone, share thoughts and discuss new ideas. This creates an atmosphere where we are more work buddies than colleagues. And the same way that we care for each other on a personal level, the company cares for us as employees; offering work-life balance and great benefits. All this combined spurs career opportunities, innovative ideas and – equally important – fun at work.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii is a Swedish tech company listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm (TOBII) since 2015. Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking, employing about 600 people with a vision of a world where all technology works in harmony with natural human behavior.
Sales Director for Integration Business
Loading application form
Already working at Tobii?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.