IT Business Partner
As we continuously transform the world through eye tracking and attention computing, we are also building innovative solutions towards driving a modern and sustainable workplace.
As the new IT Business Partner joining Global IT at Tobii's headquarters, you thrive while driving strategic partnerships between technology and the business. You are a trusted advisor and advocate for both sides. You will play a vital role in leveraging technologies to drive growth, competitiveness, and sustainable success. Exciting opportunity and challenges await you for this role and you will be supported by your peers and leaders to set you up to succeed!
Sounds interesting? Keep reading!
As an IT Business Partner, this is what your day looks like:
- Collaboration with top management and key stakeholders to understand their requirements, drivers, priorities, and provide best technical solution together with Global IT colleagues
- Research and analyse business problems e. g. through user research or data analysis and find technical or non-technical solutions for them
- Support IT Management in formulating the overall goals and strategy of Global IT
- Develop policies, frameworks, best practices, and guidelines within Global IT
- Lead / participate in task forces and projects, manage scope, task management and budget (depending on the project)
- Develop, coordinate, and conduct education for end users, with a focus on people & processes
- Consider the bigger picture in the overall system / data landscape and impact on the business
- You act as service owner for key application services: you ensure that they are fit for purpose and fit for use, plan how to develop the application services further and align these plans within the organization
To be successful in this role, we would love if you have
- At least four (4) years of relevant work experience in Business Analytics, Business Consultancy, IT or Project Management
- Proficient understanding of business and enterprise applications and their system architecture (e. g. CRM, ERP, Document Management and Collaboration Platforms, productivity applications)
- Strong business analysis skills: identify business requirements, consult stakeholders, find solutions with them
- Project management experience - capability to drive projects, collaborate, and lead others
- Effective communication and presentation skills to top-level management and other stakeholders
- Experience on any Development methods, e. g. Agile, Lean, Design Thinking
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Economics or similar
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong data literacy skill set
Sounds like you? Hit the button and apply!
We are curious about you! So let us know about your background, experiences and where you’re heading. Please address your questions to Villjun Rante and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We highly prioritize applications sent through our website.
So don’t wait – at Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking and attention computing – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii covers the global market with offices in Belgium, China, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK, and USA.
- Business Applications
- Employment type
- Flexible work policy
- 60% at the office 40% your preference
The Tobii way
Tobii is an international company that nurtures a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and non-hierarchical mindset. In Europe, North America and Asia, we cultivate a culture where we all can be ourselves and anyone can talk to anyone, share thoughts and discuss new ideas. This creates an atmosphere where we are more work buddies than colleagues. And the same way that we care for each other on a personal level, the company cares for us as employees; offering work-life balance and great benefits. All this combined spurs career opportunities, innovative ideas and – equally important – fun at work.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii is a Swedish tech company listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm (TOBII) since 2015. Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking, employing about 600 people with a vision of a world where all technology works in harmony with natural human behavior.
IT Business Partner
Loading application form
Already working at Tobii?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.