Are you a skilled wordsmith with a passion for technology and a talent for turning complex concepts intro inspirational stories?
At Tobii, we have impressive range of cutting-edge tech products that are poised to understand human attention and intent. We want to revolutionize the tech landscape, showcase our innovative products and the stories behind them. And as the new Technology Copywriter, you will help us introduce this to the world.
You will create inspirational stories showcasing Tobii as a thought leader in the world of eye tracking, and the pioneer of attention computing. You are passionate about crafting engaging stories for various target audiences and channels — including websites, blogs, financial reports, and social media. You will be responsible on ensuring our messaging is coherent, cohesive, and consistent to build and maintain Tobii’s brand identity while also understating the importance of SEO and the audience’s short attention span.
This is what your normal day looks like:
- Research technical and scientific content and engage with stakeholders when necessary
- Write engaging original content according to creative briefs
- Understand and be familiar with Associated Press (AP) writing style guide
- Interview subject matter experts in all fields — technical, fields of use, and corporate/finance/compliance — within Tobii and external partners
- Generate creative ideas for storylines and marketing activities
- Advise on visuals to support copy and collaborate with designers to create brand-consistent imagery
- Deliver metadata and apply SEO best practices to optimize content
- Copy editing of content written by others to ensure tone
-of-voice and style alignment, and fact-check content
- Craft engaging social media content
- Participate in the Tobii Style Council
- Collaborate with team members and participate on feedback session
To be successful in this role, we would love if you have
- University-level degree in copywriting, journalism, communication, or similar
- At least three (3) years overall experience in technical writing
- Experience working on a tech companies or global matrix is a merit
- Exceptional writing, storytelling, and copy editing skills
- Experience with Content Management Systems and Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent knowledge of social media, SEO, and Agile methodologies
- Proofreading and copy editing skills
- A natural ability to connect with others, making you a skilled and effective networker
- Excellent or Native English speaker
- Swedish language proficiency is a merit
Sounds like you? Hit the button and apply!
We are curious about you! So let us know about your background, experiences and where you’re heading. Please address your questions to Villjun Rante and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We highly prioritize applications sent through our website.
So don’t wait – at Tobii, we move quickly!
- Marketing and Communications
- Employment type
- Flexible work policy
- 60% at the office 40% your preference
The Tobii way
Tobii is an international company that nurtures a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and non-hierarchical mindset. In Europe, North America and Asia, we cultivate a culture where we all can be ourselves and anyone can talk to anyone, share thoughts and discuss new ideas. This creates an atmosphere where we are more work buddies than colleagues. And the same way that we care for each other on a personal level, the company cares for us as employees; offering work-life balance and great benefits. All this combined spurs career opportunities, innovative ideas and – equally important – fun at work.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii is a Swedish tech company listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm (TOBII) since 2015. Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking, employing about 600 people with a vision of a world where all technology works in harmony with natural human behavior.
Loading application form
Already working at Tobii?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.