At Tobii, we want to empower businesses and professionals with revolutionary insights into human behavior using the powers of eye tracking and attention computing. We are already making it, and we want to leverage further. We need people who are modern product thinkers, have an eye for technology, and beyond all ready to amaze customers.
Our next Product Manager will be a game-changer for Tobii and its customers. This new star will join to drive a market leading product portfolio on a mission to push boundaries within behavioral research.
Based at our HQ at Stockholm, you will be working in a high performing Segment Portfolio Management team where you will head up a portfolio of screen-based eye tracking solutions serving the Scientific Research, Medical and Commercial B2B customers.
The screen-based product portfolio is Tobii’s longest standing and has a large impact on the business. Your responsibility stretches throughout the products’ lifecycle, and you will work with a combination of vision, strategy, execution and leadership, and your work will have a large impact on Tobii’s success. You will take ownership for everything related to the products in your portfolio.
Curious on what your day looks like?
- You will manage the product portfolio throughout the entire life cycle and in a global setting, ensuring it is optimized for both customer and business value.
- Collaboration with all stakeholders from product initiation to delivery. Your allies are colleagues in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Operations and Engineering and as the Product Manager you communicate and create alignment to be able to execute efficiently together.
- Supporting your colleagues in Global Sales with tools to drive sales further, and help-out with product related questions in specific customer conversations (pre- and post-sales)
- Understanding customer needs, identifying market trends and new opportunities, and define, prioritize, and optimize product improvements. Introducing new products all the way through product launch, start of sales, first customer shipment, and market and customer feedback.
To be successful in this role, we would love if you had:
- Five (5) years overall experience and at least three (3) years solid product management experience in a global matrix organization
- A strong commercial business and customer-oriented approach
- Experience of Product/Portfolio management products throughout the entire life cycle
- Data-driven decision maker, knack to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent leadership skills – leading without being a manager
- Strong collaborative and communication skills
- University degree in Engineering, Business, Computer Science field
- User experience (UX) /design interest and software product knowledge is a merit
- Curiosity and drive – what we love the most!
Sounds like you? Hit the button and apply!
We are curious about you! So let us know about your background, experiences and where you are heading. Please address your questions to Villjun Rante and submit your resumé or LinkedIn profile through our website. We prioritize applications sent through our website.
- Product Management
- Product management
- Employment type
- Flexible work policy
- 60% at the office 40% your preference
The Tobii way
Tobii is an international company that nurtures a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and non-hierarchical mindset. In Europe, North America and Asia, we cultivate a culture where we all can be ourselves and anyone can talk to anyone, share thoughts and discuss new ideas. This creates an atmosphere where we are more work buddies than colleagues. And the same way that we care for each other on a personal level, the company cares for us as employees; offering work-life balance and great benefits. All this combined spurs career opportunities, innovative ideas and – equally important – fun at work.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii is a Swedish tech company listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm (TOBII) since 2015. Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking, employing about 600 people with a vision of a world where all technology works in harmony with natural human behavior.
Loading application form
Already working at Tobii?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.