At Tobii, we believe in the power of technology to create positive change. As the global leader in eye-tracking solutions, we are committed to building a safer, equitable, and more accessible world. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Sustainability Manager to lead our sustainability initiatives and drive meaningful impact!
The Sustainability Manager at Tobii is responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring our sustainability strategies in collaboration with our management groups. You will inspire and engage stakeholders to embrace sustainability initiatives while representing Tobii's interests and safeguarding our reputation. This role also contributes to maintaining our integrated management system.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate the work around the company's sustainability strategy and main sustainability goals in a collaborative and inclusive manner.
- Lead and oversee the assessment of Tobii's sustainability performance, with the annual Sustainability report as a key deliverable.
- Stay informed about best practices in sustainability and use business intelligence to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure Tobii's compliance with ISO 14001 requirements, collaborating with teams across the organization.
- Create awareness and inspire others in sustainability through collaborative project coordination and strategy development.
- Foster a communal and connected approach to sustainability, nurturing a sense of kinship and trust.
- Serve as a considerate and supportive process leader or owner, both in sustainability and the maintenance of our integrated management system.
- Participate in internal audit programs, manage non-conformities, oversee document management, and provide training with a compassionate and empathetic approach.
We're looking for someone with:
- A strong academic background.
- Deep understanding of sustainability regulations including knowledge of how supply chains operate.
- 5+ years of experience in management systems, including expertise in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Experience in technology companies, particularly in hardware, software, and manufacturing functions.
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills, with the ability to foster a cooperative and inclusive environment.
- Track record of leading organizations and driving sustainable practices with an interpersonal and emotionally intelligent approach.
As the Sustainability Manager, you will report to the Head of Quality and Compliance. Joining Tobii in this role presents a unique opportunity to make a lasting impact during a pivotal time, including the implementation of new EU regulations. Together, we can shape a sustainable future and contribute to positive change within our organization.
How to Apply: If you are passionate about sustainability and thrive in leading sustainability initiatives, we want to hear from you! Take the next step in your career and join Tobii by applying through our online portal. Don't miss this opportunity to be part of a sustainable future!
- Employment type
- Flexible work policy
- 60% at the office 40% your preference
The Tobii way
Tobii is an international company that nurtures a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and non-hierarchical mindset. In Europe, North America and Asia, we cultivate a culture where we all can be ourselves and anyone can talk to anyone, share thoughts and discuss new ideas. This creates an atmosphere where we are more work buddies than colleagues. And the same way that we care for each other on a personal level, the company cares for us as employees; offering work-life balance and great benefits. All this combined spurs career opportunities, innovative ideas and – equally important – fun at work.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii is a Swedish tech company listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm (TOBII) since 2015. Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking, employing about 600 people with a vision of a world where all technology works in harmony with natural human behavior.
Loading application form
Already working at Tobii?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.