Do you want to work at the heart of innovation? Does it excite you to do that in a flexible environment with a lot of freedom? Then you should look this way!
We are looking for our next Data Engineer to the Tobii Tech Platform Software Tools team. Here you get to design, implement and maintain essential backend infrastructure needed for development Tobii’s products. The team consists of a small number of skilled software developers developing infrastructure for distributed execution and data provisioning.
The role and responsibilities
This team is a core part of Tobii Tech. Together you will work as a power source, fuelling our internal development teams with the tools needed to succeed!
Your days will be filled with
- Managing and improving backend cloud infrastructure
- Interacting with product development teams to ensure that organizational needs are met.
- Plan and research future data infrastructure architectures
We are looking for someone with
- 2+ years of experience in Python
- Experience in Linux
- Experience in Docker or other virtualization or container technologies
Additionally, experience in any of the following is a big plus
- Container provisioning tools like Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as code solutions (e.g. ARM Templates) on any of the major cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Working with large sets of binary data
To be successful in this role we believe you are a ‘keep things simple’ kind of person – why do something more than once if you could just automate it? You enjoy working with others to understand their needs and challenges and are always ready to help.
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues. Welcome to Tobii!
If you have questions, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume through our website!