Are you interested in ground-breaking eye-tracking technology and want to have a direct impact on the success of our solutions? If you also want to help other engineers grow and coach them in computer vision, keep on reading! We are looking for two Engineering Managers to join our Screen-Based department!
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. We apply eye tracking technology to a broad range of applications and across different industries, including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces.
Do you want to learn more about eye tracking, attention computing and how it works at Tobii? Watch this!
As an Engineering manager, you have a split role of 50% management and 50% algorithm development. You get the opportunity to lead and grow a group of engineers with expertise in computer vision, partner with other managers and work in the development teams contributing with your expertise in algorithm development or machine learning.
The role and responsibilities
You will be a member of a team of managers with the objective to lead and develop a group of developers to be able to create the next generation of eye tracking products.
- Be involved in leading the organization of computer vision development.
- Lead 5-8 highly skilled computer vision engineers at a personal level
- Be responsible for recruitment, personal development, one-on-ones, etc.
- Engage in the creative process of product development, make sure we have an innovative environment and are structured such that ideas can be realized.
- Develop computer vision algorithms for eye tracking applications.
To be successful in this role we believe you have:
- Had a team manager role before or have been the informal leader and now want to take a manager role
- Skills and experience with machine learning
- A solid developer background
- Good knowledge of C++
- Experience in Python programming
- An M.Sc. in electrical engineering, computer science or similar
The person we are looking for is eager to learn new things and solve complex problems in a collaborative environment. As a manager, you are a people person who wants to grow and develop your employees. We also think that you are proactive and like to get things done. You are passionate about people, science/technology, product development and the connections between them.
Listen to Maria Gordon's episode on Jobcast. She talks about how it is working as an Algorithm Engineer at Tobii!
Do you want to be part of defining our future products? Apply today!