Are you passionate about understanding human behavior in the commercial industry, such as shopping and packaging design? Are you eager to deliver insights and research on human behavior to top-tier companies such as Kantar, Ipsos, Heathrow and Unilever? If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity, we can offer you one! Welcome to Tobii!
As our new Senior Insight Researcher, you will play a vital part in the EMEA Insight Services team, which specializes in understanding human behavior and attention to help commercial clients make sound business decisions. In this role, you will mastermind, oversee, and complete research projects for clients throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Your days will be filled with
- Designing and delivering advanced market research plans to clients
- Analyzing consumer behavior and attention to develop relevant insights to answer clients research objectives
- Building and presenting impactful research reports for clients by shaping a compelling narrative with actionable recommendations
- Contributing to the evolution of our service offering and to the development of the team
We are looking for someone with
- Proven experience from market research in commercial settings (e.g., from market research agency and/or consumer insight department)
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Is fluent in English, any other language is a plus.
- Proficiency with Windows-based office software (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with survey, data processing and visualization tools (e.g. SPSS, Power BI, Alchemer)
To be successful in this role we want you to be a team-oriented person with a natural business mindset to deliver value to the customer and profitable sales to Tobii. Whether it is helping people navigate around the world's busiest airport, or unraveling how people navigate their shopping journeys to help brands create impactful marketing campaigns, you will play an important role in making our customers successful. To sum it all up, you are passionate about research and proud of your work.
Your new team
You will be part of the EMEA Insight Services team and report to Anna Nohrborg, Insight Director EMEA. You can choose to be based in either our HQ in Stockholm (Sweden), or alternatively in our office in Reading (UK). We have a 60/40 flexible setting, and you can expect business travel to be included in this role for analyzing human behavior in real environments, such as stores, bars and airports as well as visiting customers.
The insights team and all Tobiians characterize a bunch of people with diverse backgrounds, so we hope you enjoy working with people from all over the world.
Tobii - Global leader in eye tracking and pioneer of attention computing
We are the global leader in eye tracking, a position we earned through our passion for technology and our ambition to create tech for a better future. Our journey began more than 20 years ago when we delivered the world’s first remote eye tracker. Since then, we’ve been on a mission to build technology that understands human attention and intent — what we call attention computing. Amazing right?
Watch this video or listen to our CEO Anand Srivatsa to learn more!
If you think Tobii is your next workplace, then apply and connect with us! Please address your questions to Linnéa Larsson and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. And don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!