If you are looking for a tech organization that is flexible, provides high level of freedom, where you can exercise accountability, and closely collaborate with the CFO to make a substantial impact, then this can be a potential fit for you.
With a global presence and as a listed company, Tobii is excited to on board a Group Accounting Manager who can drive our accounting and finance operations to new heights.
Want to know your impact at Tobii?
At Tobii, you get to work with diverse and skilled colleagues at the headquarters and subsidiaries around the world. You will be responsible to secure and develop group consolidation and reporting in Tobii, ensuring accurate figures for the group. You get to drive change, process improvements, and work with acquisitions. You are the sounding board internally for the CFO and colleagues within the Finance team.
“It is easy to enjoy working at Tobii! At Tobii you are part of a positive community with a lot of commitment and clear leadership. I appreciate I get to be creative, take a lot of ownership, have many different contacts within the company and participate in exciting and important projects'' - Lina Arverud, Interim Group Accounting Manager
As Tobii’s Group Accounting Manager, on top of driving quality and efficiency on our group consolidation and reporting, you will be highly responsible for:
- Monthly consolidation of the Tobii Group
- Securing and developing external reports such as annual and quarterly reports
- Securing and developing internal reporting requirements in collaboration with Finance team
- Secure laws, rules, and policies and ensure compliance
- Ownership in M&A calculations and develop acquisition analysis as the Tobii Group grows
To be successful in this role, we would love you to have:
- Broad and deep knowledge in group consolidation, and explicit competence within accounting rules and regulations
- Solid years of experience from external reporting
- Solid years of experience from mergers and acquisitions
- Fluency in English and Swedish - written and oral
- A University degree in Accounting, Economics or equivalent
It would be an extra merit if you have:
- Worked for a listed company
- Experience in process development
We believe that you have a high level of efficiency, sharpness at deadlines, and integrity since you will work with figures for a listed group. You will create a huge impact at Tobii by being optimistic, taking on broad responsibility and being passionate in collaborating with colleagues, as well as external authorities.
We are curious about you! So let us know about your background, experiences and where you’re heading. Please submit your CV/ resume or LinkedIn profile through our website.
Being a Tobiian
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications and across different industries, including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Tobii covers the global market with offices in Belgium, China, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK, and the US.