Tobii Dynavox is all about empowering people to do what they once did or never thought possible - with our technology we give people a voice! Now we are looking for a cooperative, creative and responsible Marketing Specialist to join a multi-channel marketing team. Sounds fun, right!
We give people a voice
As our marketing specialist you will be with a member of the global marketing team and work closely with the sales team supporting the development and management of various global marketing initiatives and business objectives. We work with the scrum methodology and most of your day will be filled with coordinating and completing project deliverables.
One day at the office
Every day we have a stand up, that helps us coordinate and effectively drive our projects forward. This role is quite broad, and you will be an important member in the team to drive projects forward. A week will include everything from activating integrated marketing campaigns, advertising and promotions; developing messaging; publishing on our websites; sending e-mails; and coordinating events and trade shows (virtual and in-person).
- Manage and coordinate the assigned go-to-market marketing activities and tasks.
- Act as a project manager for multi-channel promotions and marketing campaigns for assigned markets, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Draft and maintain project timelines and schedules for initiatives - detailing specific tasks, responsible parties, and monitoring task completion.
- Help to monitor and complete requests flowing through the work order management system.
- Support Tobii Dynavox participation in international trade shows, conferences and other events.
- Liaise with international sales teams to provide local marketing and promotional support.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external vendors to create and deliver solutions.
We are looking for someone who
To be successful in this role, and at Tobii, we believe you have;
- A Bachelor's degree required in Marketing, Communications or similar
- At least 3 years proven marketing experience and are familiar with a variety of marketing concepts, practices and processes Ex. videos, websites, event support, coordinate event and tradeshow, social media, digital ads, print ads, brochures.
- Excellent project management and execution skills with proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent project demands within in a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience from working in a scrum team or similar agile methodology
- Knowledge how to use Favro or similar project management tool.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English (Swedish is a plus)
Does this sound like you?
Are a person with a strong organizational and project management skills, with proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects within established timelines? You are that person who make things happen!
We are a happy and engaged team that really works for a good cause and you can tell when you meet us. We believe that you are passionate about helping others and collaborative and team-work oriented. Since you will be joining a global marketing team you need to be a go getter.
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell and submit your resume and personal letter through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!