Tobii’s IT Department is a corporate function supporting around 1,250 passionate Tobiians all over the globe every day. The team works with determination, heart, and passion to deliver reliable services and support to the organization. We believe that amazing services and support don’t happen by accident!
We are looking for an experienced and broad System Administrator with a focus on server management. If you want to work in a high-tech company where challenges and innovation is a part of everyday life, then this is something for you!
Roles and responsibilities
As a System Administrator you will have the responsibility for the design and management of Tobii’s server infrastructure (200+ Windows and Linux servers in both public and private clouds as well as on-premise). You will be a key part in building innovative solutions to ensure that teams at Tobii have the quality services they need to succeed in their projects and business.
As a senior member of the team you will also contribute to other aspects of Tobii’s IT infrastructure, including covering for team members during absences. For example, AD and Azure AD, networking, service monitoring, information security, incidents, Windows ATP, log file monitoring etc.
Your days will be filled with
- Ensuring our server infrastructure is fully operational & compliant (including backups)
- Continuous improvement of the design & architecture of Tobii’s server infrastructure
- Working with other Tobiians and teams to design new and revise existing solutions
- Providing 2nd line support to the IT Operations team and 1st line support as required
- Supporting your amazing team colleagues in other areas of Tobii’s IT Infrastructure
We are looking for someone with
- Bachelor’s degree in system sciences or relevant working experience.
- 5+ years’ experience working with Windows & Linux servers, virtualization, networking, and general IT Operations.
- 3+ years’ experience with successful delivery of or responsibility for server infrastructure design, deployment, and management.
- Experience of System Center, VMware, cloud services like Azure and AWS, LAN/WAN, Active Directory.
To be successful in this role we believe that you are a curious person with a can-do attitude. You believe that there is a solution to every problem! Collaborating with others excites you, and that you agree with the statement “teamwork makes the dream work”.