Tobii’s IT Department is a corporate function supporting around 1,250 passionate Tobiians all over the globe every day. The team works with determination, heart, and passion to deliver reliable services and support to the organization. We believe that amazing services and support do not happen by accident!
We are looking for a technical support to strengthen our team at the HQ in Stockholm. The team provides support to employees worldwide, both on location and remotely. Our IT environment is a combination of Windows, Linux and macOS, with a heavy focus on Windows, Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory and Azure.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role you will act as the primary point of contact for all IT issues. You will manage accounts and permissions, set up mailboxes, distribute equipment, solve problems with computers, software and other office technology and provide technical guidance when needed.
Your days will be filled with
- 1st line support
- Handling incoming cases via emails, calls and walk-ins
- Triage cases and escalate advanced cases to next level
- Monitoring of systems and services
- Creating and maintaining documentation
We are looking for someone with
- Experience from working with IT Support.
- Good knowledge about Windows, Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory and Azure.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish.
If you have knowledge and experience in Linux and MacOS that is a big plus.
To be successful in this role we believe that you are a user-oriented person with an eye for detail. You take on tasks with professional and systematic approach to ensure top quality. You like learning new things and keeping up to date with new technology and best practices. As a team member you are an enthusiastic participator with a can-do attitude.
Join us today!