Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK, and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
We are on the lookout for a new addition to our Finance Team here in Stockholm. One lucky candidate will get the chance to become a member of the highly valued and skilled group of Finance Professionals that keeps Tobii’s books in order. Are you that person? Then join us as our next Accounts Receivables Specialist!
Today the Tobii Accounting department consists of 12 people and are responsible for the accounting of all European Tobii entities.
The role and responsibilities
As an Accounts Receivables Specialist, you will handle the AR work for the Tobii entities in Sweden, Norway, and the UK. You will work closely with other internal teams such as sales and order management to improve processes and ways of working.
Your days will be filled with
- Booking incoming payments
- Reconciliations of accounts
- Providing service to customers and Tobii staff – the easy bit
- Sending out reminders and chasing payments – the tough bit
- Monthly closings
- Intercompany reporting
- Continuously improvements of routines and processes
We are looking for someone who
- Has a finance education or has acquired knowledge by working with AR.
- Has at least a year or two of experience working with AR.
- Is fluent in English and Swedish – other languages are a plus!
- Can handle an Excel spread sheet.
- Loves to collaborate and deliver a high level of service
To be successful in this role we believe that you are a communicative person who enjoys interacting with both clients and other internal teams. You are open minded and welcome new ideas and approaches to problems.