Tobii Pro is world’s leading provider of eye tracking research solutions and we are now looking for you, our new Digital Marketing Specialist, to join our Global Marketing team in in Stockholm.
As Digital Marketing Specialist at Tobii Pro your main focus will be to accelerate our digital presence in Social Media to increase brand awareness and generate leads globally. Come join us, this is a journey you want to be a part of!
World-leading eye tracking solutions
You will have the opportunity to work with an amazing technology and range of products, including our wearable Tobii Pro Glasses, demonstrating compelling use cases in fields such as Psychology, Marketing, Sports, UX, Manufacturing and Education giving the possibility to give deeper insights into human behavior. With eye tracking we understand human behavior - sounds awesome, right?
With a passion for marketing and technology!
Your mission as a Digital Marketing Specialist is to accelerate our presence in social media in order to increase brand awareness and generate leads for all our global markets. We need your digital marketing-skills to reach these important markets as we take big leaps in this area! You will be our go-to-person when it comes to Social Media expertise and we are eager to get inspired by you!
You will primarily work with:
- Create a social media strategy for Tobii Pro, project manage the tactical planning and execution of the strategies to accelerate our presence
- Planning, producing, and publishing content in our social media channels.
- Continuously follow up, analyze and evaluate results based on set KPIs.
- With a proactive mindset, contribute with your knowledge in Social Media in the team and the whole Tobii Pro organization globally in order to succeed as a team.
- Work proactively with other digital marketing channels, both payed and organic, in order to generate leads and increase brand awareness. (I.e. SEM, display, etc)
You will be a part of the Tobii Pro Global Marketing team based in Stockholm and work with marketing colleagues from all over the world. You will report to the Global Marketing Director.
We are looking for someone who has
- + 3 years of experience from social media strategy as well as hands-on.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing or Communications.
- Experience from creating text-based marketing content.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading cross channel marketing campaigns, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience from generating ideas, to publish, and evaluate and follow up results.
If you have experience from digital marketing working within B2B, preferably experience from technical products we see that as a big plus! We also find it to be a strong merit if you have a basic knowledge in data driven marketing, data analysis and Google Analytics and an personal interest in technology
Being a Tobiian
To be successful in this role and at Tobii we think that you are a confident person who likes to work in a global context. We see you as a down to earth person with professionalism and that true team player that takes pride in honest hard work and want to deliver in a fast-paced work setting.
We have a “roll up your sleeves and just do it” attitude at Tobii and you need to be able to work when not all structure is in place. This is probably something you find exiting even, since you can make a true impact with your contributions.
We also believe that you are one of those people with a curious and analytical mind that is eager to test new marketing tactics and initiatives, using data to analyze and optimize outcomes.
Since you will be working globally with different segments and regions you do need to be a excellent communicator and have an easy way to connect with people and involving them in a way of moving forward – you are that person who make things happen!
Watch this video if you want to learn more what we do at Tobii Pro.
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues.
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
OK, now this!
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell, and submit your resume through our website. And don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Welcome to Tobii!