Are you that person that can explain numbers and figures, so it makes sense? Are you interested in business and want to contribute with your knowledge to the organization you are working for? If you on top of that are interested in cutting edge technology, you need to keep on reading!
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK, and South Korea.
The role and responsibilities
As a Controller at Tobii Tech you will support and challenge the business in all financial related matters such as financial result, forecast and budget. Also drive and maintain project finance and cost optimization within R&D organization.
You will be that person who can analyze, interpret, understand, and explain what the numbers are saying. You will be an important part of supporting the management team to make the right strategic decisions going forward based on numbers and facts.
Your days will be filled with:
- Project control including efficiency follow-up, project governance and other KPI reporting
- Participate in forecasting and budgeting processes
- Proactively support relevant stakeholders with financial analysis
- Prepare financial reports and coordinate month-end closing
- Participate in monthly and quarterly reporting activities
We are looking for someone with
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management or similar
- 2+ years of experience in audit or controlling
- Strong skills in Excel
- Experience of consolidation systems, AARO or similar
- If you have experience of SQL, we find it a merit
- Experience of Microsoft Power BI is an advantage
- Is fluent in English – other languages are a plus!
Sounds like you?
You are that person who can understand, analyze, and draw conclusions out of numbers and can present and explain your finding to our internal stakeholders. We also think you have a proactive and cooperative mindset who enjoys working in a setup where not everything has a process or a system. You probably be that person that thrives to get everything in place
At Tobii, we believe that our diversities are what strengthen us. Regardless of whether Stockholm is where you grew up or your roots are somewhere else, it is the pride and happiness in what we do that make us come together. Our joint passion for sharing new ideas in addition to our strong belief in our products is what makes us a unique workplace. We are proud to call this our Tobii family. We hope that you want to be a part of it!
Watch this video if you want to learn more about Tobii.
OK, now this!
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell and submit your resume through our website. And don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!