What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast-paced environment?
The Sales and Product Placement Administrator is responsible for sales support duties. Responsibilities are primarily related to the management of Trials, Solution Consultant equipment inventory, Trade Show inventory and assistance with data entry and customer support for Tobii Dynavox loan programs. The Sales and Product Placement Administrator also assists with New Sales Hire trainings, events, internal communications and resources as well as special projects.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our users?Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Review and process new trial equipment requests
- Respond to inquiries from the Product Placement trial e-mail box and voice mail box
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding our loan programs
- Enter new Sales Consultant inventory requests and customer loan requests into the Order Management database
- Review shipping needs with Operations team members and schedule New Hire shipments
- Determine device inventory requirements in preparation for National Trade Shows; and ensure devices and other equipment is upgraded and in good working condition
- Receive and return used sales equipment; determine condition for re-use or scrap
- Report and review monthly sales inventory transactions including repairs and requisitions
- Report monthly trial and loaner transactions
- Perform inventory audits and update database with current inventory locations
- Recommend and assist with implementation of sales operations process improvement initiatives
- Assist with communications to the Sales team, including New Hire trainings and calls, podcasts, webinars, and calls
- Perform various other duties as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to be able to work cross functionally.
- High School Diploma Required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 years sales or customer service experience a plus
Skills needed to be successful in this position
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Phoning skills etiquette
- Experience using MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook
- Organization skills
- Customer service orientation
- Able to work at a desk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continual interruptions
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Please address your questions to Ashley Weiss, firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled