Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK, and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
As Business Process Developer, you will be responsible for improvements in business- and process related fields to further develop Tobii’s organization. You will report to Head of Quality & Environment at Tobii Group.
Role and responsibilities
The position will put you in contact with managers and fellow Tobiians all over the company. You will work across business units to implement different initiatives, anchor, and collaborate on all levels of the organization to support the business development journey. Together you will join forces with other Tobiians to find commonalities within the business to improve our ways of working.
- Drive and facilitate process modelling, write process documentation, and construct process flows. Make analyzes of existing processes and identifying improvement opportunities
- Keep a bird’s eye view of Tobii Group’s ways of working to secure that frameworks, policies and steering documents are in sync
- Develop specific artifacts such as business capability maps and frameworks to create transparency between strategy and execution
- Analyze and describe connections between different layers for example business and IT architecture
- Coordinate and facilitate change control boards related to governance and processes
- Give guidance and support to junior process developers in Tobii Group
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices
- Support management system related tasks and various others
We are looking for someone with
- 5+ years’ experience of process modelling, methods, and tools
- 5+ years’ experience of business architecture
- Experience from working in/with product management, product development and product lifecycle management
- Experience from documenting procedures and instructions
If you on top of this have experience in integrated management systems (ISO9001, 14001, 27001) that is a big plus!
To be successful in this role we believe that you are a good listener and a great facilitator! You have a holistic view which help you envision complete systems and frameworks. You have a roll-up-sleeves kind of attitude and will not let adversity keep you down!
And of course, you love what you do and want to share your passion with others!
We are heading into summer vacation and will start looking at applications in August. But do not wait to send in your resume! Apply today!