What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast paced environment?
Tobii Dynavox is seeking a creative, responsible, and energetic Social Media Manager to join a multi-channel marketing team. The Manager will primarily be responsible for implementing the company’s social media strategy. The Manager will create and deliver relevant, engaging social media content to increase awareness for the company and products. The role will coordinate with internal teams to ensure consistency in voice and cultivate a social media referral network.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Are you a fan of cornhole tournaments, nacho bars and sharing passion? Then come on daahn…Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Implementing the company’s social media strategy and monitor progress
- Developing and implementing social media campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Managing presence in social media sites, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content in social applications
- Identifying relevant social media spaces to connect with key target audiences
- Building and maintain relationships with brand ambassadors
- Monitoring trends in social media
- Monitoring effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media and outreach programs
- Analyzing, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Regularly providing feedback and insights from social media monitoring to evolve the social media strategy
- Liaising with international sales teams to provide local social media support
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and external vendors to create and deliver solutions
- Performing various other duties as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to be a creative strategist.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree required in Marketing, Communications or related field
- At least 5 years of social media marketing experience required (marketing or advertising background)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.), how they can be deployed in different scenarios and how they are measured and optimize
- In-depth experience with social media management tool
- Experience with social media strategy, content creation, and outreach, including support at external events
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization and with external vendors in a clear and precise manner
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience with marketing content management and automation tools preferred
We find it to be a strong merit if you have experience working in a fast-paced, team environment.Additional Information
Please address your questions to Ashley Weiss, firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled