What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast-paced environment?
The focus of the Automation Engineer position is the design, development and implementation of automated solutions to optimize the time it takes to release web, mobile and desktop software products and continuously improve overall quality.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our users?Job Description
- Automation framework and tools development and maintenance
- Plan, implement, and enhance automated testing strategies
- Modify and maintain dedicated automation systems.
- Coordinate with the Projects and Application Development teams to drive product quality
- Provide critical issue feedback to QA Manager and ensure issues are managed effectively in issue tracking
- Work with QA Manager to evaluate/enhance test plans and automated tests
- Work closely with the Project Groups to replicate customer issues and application use cases
- Implement best-practice methods and documentation, meeting design requirements and delivering high quality software on schedule
- Work both independently and as project team lead coordinating efforts of others
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Computer Science or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years as Quality Assurance Engineer or in a related area
- ISTQB Certified or other QA/Test Engineering certification is desired, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills for collaboration across multiple engineering and support teams
- C#, Java
- MSSQL, MYSQL, SQLi
- Windows, Android, iOS, and web application platforms
- Selenium, WinAppDriver, TestCafe, or other Test Tools
- JMeter or other Performance Testing Tools
- Git, PowerShell, Shell Scripting
- Azure CI/CD Pipelines
- MS Office Suite and Tools
- Strong detail-oriented approach
- Ability to apply computer science skills in developing automated solutions.
- A thorough understanding of, and hands-on experience with, Software QA methodology, techniques, and tools
- Good project management skills and ability to assign and monitor workload
- Strong organization skills and an understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
Please address your questions to Ashley Weiss, firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled