Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK, and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
You will work in a team that supports the rest of the organization with infrastructure for both builds and distributed computing. The team consists of 5-6 people in a cross functional team with lots of different types of work ranging from keeping up to date with the latest devops practices to troubleshooting misbehaving servers and tuning our infrastructure.
With an infrastructure as code mentality and modern tools reached a state where we enable the organization to run hundreds of concurrent builds and analysis jobs in the cloud.
Role and responsibilities
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for both improvements in our build and data infrastructure as well as making sure our systems are performing as expected.
Your days will be filled with
- Troubleshoot and fix problems in our infrastructure (both simple and quite advanced problems can happen)
- Work on short and long term improvements
- Follow industry trends and continue using the best practices.
- Actively expand the diverse skillset required by many components in our responsibility
We are looking for someone with
- At least few years work experience from similar roles
- Some sort of advanced scripting / developer background
- Experience from many of the following tools and technologies:
- Docker products, in particular docker and docker compose
- Ansible or similar tools
- Enterprise CI systems preferably Jenkins
- Binary repository, Artifactory or similar
- Sys admin skills, Managing Linux based servers
- Managing, configuring and setting up cloud infrastructure services and virtual machines in Microsoft Azure or similar
Experience working with and managing worker farm / distributed computing / task management systems is a big plus. We hope that you want to help shape our work. To really care, not only about doing a great job but also about being a part of an awesome team.