Tobii Pro is world’s leading provider of eye tracking research solutions and now we are looking for an experienced and driven Linux Developer!
Tobii Pro Glasses is a wearable eye tracking system used by researchers in a wide range of fields such as Psychology, Neuroscience, Marketing, Sports, UX, Manufacturing and Education giving the possibility to give deeper insights into human behavior.
The role and responsibilities
You will be working in a cross functional team of algorithm and firmware developers, project managers, system engineers, electrical, optical, and mechanical engineers and QA engineers that enjoy collaborating, learning, improving and most of all delivering solutions that help our customers reach their goals.
You will play an important role in the development of application software and drivers for peripherals, and customization of the Debian system used in our Glasses line of products.
You will primarily:
- Maintain and develop system software in C and C++ for Debian based embedded product.
- Lead system architecture discussions
- Subject own code to reviews and perform reviews or other team members code
- Collaborate with production and external partners to develop support tools and solutions for special needs.
We are looking for someone with
- 5+ years’ experience in C and C++ developer.
- Expert knowledge of Linux and best practices.
- Significant experience with camera or other peripheral driver development for Linux.
- MScCS, MScCE or similar.
If you on top of this have knowledge of WebRTC that is a big plus!
To be successful in this role we believe that you are a curious person open to new ideas on improvements and solutions. You believe that being quality conscious is a key ingredient in any task.
This team is all about creating great things together and we hope you are too!