What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast-paced environment?
The Accounting Associate is responsible for providing assistance in the accounts receivable and accounts payable process.
Where you´ll work:
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our users?Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Take responsibility for accounts receivable related to Subscription products. This includes:
- Responding to questions/requests from customers and/or other departments
- Assisting with updates/changes to subscriptions and invoices
- Documenting refund requests, processing credit card refunds, and providing refund documents to accounts payable for processing
- Calling customers with delinquent invoices to collect outstanding balances
- Assisting the Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist with accounts receivable duties for physical products (direct bill customers only). This may include:
- Performing a match between accounts receivable invoices and related Purchase Orders and making these files available electronically
- Assisting the accounts receivable department with the mailing of invoices and statements
- Responding to customer requests for account statements and/or invoices or other similar customer inquires
- Assisting in assembling information required to process refunds
- Assisting the Senior Accounts Payable Specialist with accounts payable duties. This may include:
- Pulling supporting invoices and other supporting documents related to checks cut and wires sent weekly; filing this documentation after checks/wires are approved
- Assisting the accounts payable department with the processing of invoices (which, at times, can be related to Purchases Orders) when needed
- Filing accounts payable documents
- Organizing department records and/or making such documents electronic
- Perform various other duties as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to be a positive go-getter.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
Skills Needed To Be Successful In This Position:
- M.S. Office Word, Excel and Outlook (basic Excel skills, including basic formulas like SUM, required)
- ERP software experience (Great Plains and/or Zuora experience preferred)
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
Please address your questions to Ashley Weiss, email@example.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled