Are you that person that can explain numbers and figures, so it makes sense? Are you interested in business and want to contribute with your knowledge to the organization you are working for? If you on top of that are interested in cutting edge technology, you need to keep on reading!
Power to be You
Tobii Dynavox’s mission is to empower people with disabilities to do what they once did, or never thought possible. We are a part of the Tobii group an world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life.
Tobiis headquarter is in Stockholm and covers a global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK, and South Korea. As Business Controller at Tobii Dynavox you will be a part of our finance team in Stockholm and report to our Tobii Dynavox CFO.
Solutions for a better life
As a Business Controller at Tobii Dynavox you will be a strategic business partner to the management team. You will make a difference with your analytical skills and we want you to support and challenge us when it comes to all financial related matters such as financial result, forecast and budget.
In this role you have the opportunity to make use of your business acumen and be an excellent business partner for business leaders.Your ability to collaborate and communicate what the numbers are saying will make us take the right decisions for our Tobii Dynavox business.
Your days will be filled with
- Run forecasting and planning processes
- Business reviews with Business Units and subsidiaries
- KPI development and follow ups
- Monthly reporting, follow-up and analysis of revenues, COGS as well as profitability
- Continuous work on enhancing models, processes and project related tasks.
- Identifying risks and opportunities in the business
We are looking for someone with
- Experience from product businesses
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or similar
- 5+ years of experience in a finance function as a Business Controller or similar
- Experience in building Finance and KPI reports to be used in business reviews
- Is fluent in English – other language are a plus!
- Excellence in Excel of course
If you also have experience from following we see that as an advantage
- Working close with sales organizations
- Experience of Microsoft Power BI, consolidation systems and SQL
- Knowledge and experience around finance and business in USA
Sounds like you?
We believe that you have an out-going personality, a pro-active touch and real teamworking skills. You are a self motivated person with high internal drive and a great interest in our business. You are that person who can understand, analyze, and draw conclusions out of numbers and can present and explain your finding to our internal stakeholders. We want you to give us your honest input, not beeing afraid to speak up and to make the numbers understandable so we can make the right decisions.
We are a global company with a great engagement and passion so be able to succeed we think you have experience of mix accuracy with flexibility and also show a proven ability to make the right priorities to be able to meet required deadlines.
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell, and submit your resume through our website. And don’t wait, at Tobii we move quickly!