What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast paced environment?
The Funding Consultant is responsible for coordinating the intake, submission, and follow-up of new product, repair, and equipment rental orders. This individual works closely with SLPs, government agencies, and educational institutions to obtain order authorization and thoroughly reviews documents for submission ensuring they meet third party payer criteria.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from “Dahntahn” Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
Are you a fan of cornhole tournaments, nacho bars and sharing passion? Then come on daahn…Job Description
Your days will be filled with
- Maintaining communication with SLPs on funding cases and instruct SLPs on document preparation and funding policies and regulations
- Working with insurance providers, government agencies, and educational institutions to place new product, repair or rental orders
- Tracking funding authorization cases ensuring requests are resolved to completion in a timely manner
- Utilizing on-line resources and maintain frequent communication with funding agencies to verify eligibility
- Reviewing prior authorization documents against third party payer criteria
- Researching previous orders and payment history/DSOs for any repair or new order requests Enter and complete orders in the order management system database
- Serving as a client advocate by communicating with clients and family members on funding requests and co-payment requirements, representing client’s case with third party insurance providers and troubleshooting any problems to resolution
- Resolving third party denials and provide consultation to finalize difficult funding cases
- Alerting supervisor of potential third party payer challenges Perform various other duties as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to be a positive go-getter.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor Degree, or 2 – 4 years related experience
- Background in the health insurance field preferred
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Oral and written communication skills Interpersonal, collaboration, and teaming skills
- Customer service orientation
- Internet navigation skills
- MS Office Word and Outlook
- Able to multi task in a fast paced environment
We find it to be a strong merit if you have experience in case management.Additional Information
Please address your questions to Jasmine Galindo, email@example.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled