We are on the lookout for our next Training Coordinator who will join our stellar Education Services team. This is a team of specialists and experts to whom customers turn to for training, advice, and technical competence.
Are you interested in working in an international environment with cutting edge technology? Do you enjoy building strong, long lasting relations with customers and actively working to obtain and develop broad knowledge of their needs? Well, that is exactly what we do at Tobii Pro!
Every day we work to help our customers use eye tracking to better understand human behavior and functioning. We want to amaze them every day! Curious to know more about us? Check out this video.
You will together with the rest of the team play a vital role in ensuring our customers are well supported. You will be their go-to person when they need guidance on training and learning needs.
Your days will be filled with:
- Coordinating and conducting trainings for Tobii Pro customers and partners.
- Maintaining and improving training materials.
- Creating instructional and educational materials on the technology, application, and methodology of eye tracking.
- Contributing material to our new e-learning platform.
- Using and improving training and consultation services scheduling system, which involves SalesForce, Outlook, and Excel, to help streamline delivery of services.
We are looking for someone who:
- Possess a four-year university degree, preferably from engineering, computer science, psychology, social sciences, education, or human-computer interaction.
- Has practical experience in training, teaching, instruction, preferably in a technical area.
- Is fluent presentation skills, ability, and inclination to listen and teach with patience and the ability to establish rapport with user from graduate students to senior investigators
- Is tech savvy with an interest in how technology can be used to solve problems and add value in academic and commercial research.
- Has good computer and online project management skills.
- Has strong logical thinking and creative problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach.
- Thrive on travel (approx 30%, when allowed again).
- Has excellent public speaking skills, articulate and comfortable in front of 1-20 learners.
As an ideal candidate, you are highly organized and have a drive to help users of eye tracking learn to do their very best work. You appreciate working in a dynamic and fast-growing company where you will have a high level of autonomy and influence! Working at Tobii Pro is living in the heart of innovation. We invent and develop amazing products. It´s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Is Tobii Pro the place for you? Are you right for Tobii Pro? If so, please apply as soon as possible!