What do you want to do?
Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life, while working in a fast paced environment?
The Shipping Clerk prepares products for shipping and records and maintains all shipping documents related to this function.
Where you´ll work
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. We give people a voice. We help people with various disabilities with their hands and their eyes, interact and communicate with technology, in completely new and often game changing ways.
As a remote employee you will be joining our diverse remote team of more than 130 happy Tobiians. We stretch from coast to coast and are just as diverse in our jobs as our locations. With the luxury of working from your home, and support from our Pittsburgh office, you will be part of empowering people with disabilities to do what they once did, or never thought possible.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our users? Then log on…Job Description
Your days will be filled with:
- Review open orders and pick, pack and ship products and accessories to customer
- Confirm accuracy of product packed
- Based upon packing slip, prepare package for shipment according to carrier instructions for UPS, DHL or FedEx
- Ensure that packages are shipped on a timely basis and consult with supervisor and internal customers regarding any shipping issues or need for clarifications
- Organize stock and merchandise within the warehouse by properly boxing and storing goods in their designated location
- Problem solve quickly and prioritize daily tasks according to their importance
- Ability to work well within a team or individual setting and live daily to the Tobii Values
- Perform various other tasks as assigned
Are you our next Tobiian?
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to have an awesome can-do attitude with a focus on removing obstacles to keep projects on-track.
We are looking for someone who has:
- High School Diploma required
- 2 – 4 years experience preferred
- Hands on or formal transportation training preferred
- Familiarity with transportation software preferred
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds required
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Detailed oriented
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Familiarity and experience in utilizing databases
- Internet Explorer navigation skills
- MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook expereince
We find it to be a strong merit if you are an independent self-starter who takes initiative.Additional Information
Please address your questions to Ashley Weiss, Ashley.Weiss@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled