Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices, products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live richer and more independent lives. Our assistive technology gives people a voice in entirely new and often game-changing ways.
We’re a top-rated workplace with a dynamic and friendly environment, located just minutes from downtown Pittsburgh.
We have everything from design, research & development, production, customer service and support right here on-site, making it easier to get to the heart of our products and customers.Job Description
Are you an experienced copywriter looking to use your talent for a company that makes a true difference in people’s lives?
Join us at the forefront of technology where people with complex disabilities are given a voice.
From finding ways to let parents of nonverbal children know it’s possible to generate a synthetic voice with one’s eyes, to helping paralyzed artists realize that they can paint digitally with their gaze, there will be no shortage of interesting projects to tackle.
The Copywriter will be a member of our global marketing team that is growing into a best-of-both-worlds ad agency and in-house expertise. You’ll be working with our Art Director and Creative Director on concepting and producing integrated campaigns.
You will also:
- Continually push the creative level on each project.
- Collaborate across teams and disciplines.
- Manage third-party vendors such as translators and production companies.
- Perform various other duties to support marketing needs.
Check out some of our most recent campaigns.
Outdoor eye tracking with Jeff:
The Eggheads are back in Boardmaker 7:
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for someone with the following experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing or Arts.
- 3+ plus years of ad agency copywriter experience. Portfolio required.
- Experience and ability to think across all mediums and channels.
- A passion for staying on top of current advertising trends.
- Able to support multiple projects by following internal processes and timelines.
- A friendly, down-to-earth attitude, along with a strong work ethic
Please address your questions to Ashley.Weiss@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Your resume should include a link to a portfolio that backs up your creative talent as well. Don't wait, at Tobii, we move quickly!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled