Are you all about process development and efficient product execution? Great, because we are looking for a Product Operations Manager to Tobii Pro!
At Tobii Pro, we help businesses and science professionals gain real insights into human behavior with world-leading eye tracking solutions and services. Product Operations is all about efficient execution of Tobii Pro’s existing products and driving standardization of ways of working in the Product Management team.
To make an impact is more important than your job description. You are an ambassador of making things real and beating yesterday! In this role you work with several stakeholders and your focus is to optimize execution of our existing products to streamline Product Operations.
This position is new to the organization and offers great possibility to shape and develop the role to have a huge impact. You will work in an amazing Product Management team of 10 people and report directly to VP Product Management.
As a Product Operations Manager you will:
- Optimize execution of existing products. Together with stakeholders, you manage day-to-day matters regarding our existing portfolio of products.
- Execute on Portfolio configuration. Keep all assets related to Products, Bundles, Solutions updated in our official channels.
- Analyze Portfolio performance, translate it into insights and share it with key stakeholders.
- Drive standardization of ways of working in the Product Management Team.
We believe you have:
- 5-8 years’ experience of project management, product operations or similar
- Good and comprehensive technical understanding and interest in products (holistic perspective on development and production)
- Good knowledge of product development (hardware and software)
- Good understanding of what is required for smooth product operations
- Very good knowledge of project management
If you on top of this have experience in process development and continuous improvements that is a big plus!
To be successful in this role we believe you have a strategic mindset for improvements, to take the right steps in this direction. You independently plan and execute your work with a good understanding of priorities and, of course, structure. As a collaborator with a lot of drive and energy, you value teamwork and communication. Finally, you have an interest and understanding for technical products which helps you make the right decisions, even the tough ones.
Is this you? Do not wait, apply today!