Are you an exceptional digital marketer interested in using your talent and experience for a meaningful purpose? Tobii Dynavox develops state-of-the-art assistive technology that helps people with disabilities to communicate and live more independent lives. We're looking for a CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist to help us build successful customer journeys via digital platforms. Come join us!
Tech with a purpose
Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live richer and more independent lives. Our assistive technology gives people a voice in entirely new and often game-changing ways. We have everything from design, research & development, production, customer service and support right here on-site, making it easier to get to the heart of our products and customers.
As the CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist, you’ll be part of our global marketing team with a key role in driving and developing our global web, sales and marketing automation experiences built on Shopify and Salesforce. You’ll drive the global expansion of our web presence and roll out of sales and marketing automation to improve and enhance the full customer journey.
You will also:
- Lead collaborations with stakeholders across departments to determine areas to use digital marketing and web for innovating the customer journey
- Evaluate and provide guidance for sales and marketing automation across digital platforms to support the customer journey and experience
- Lead a global web team to the successful launch of ongoing international websites while maintaining the highest standard for the customer experience
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for someone with the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Web Development, or similar
- 5+ years’ experience in website project management and web launch strategy planning
- 3+ years’ experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud automation and sales enablement
- Experience at working with Shopify or similar web and e-commerce platforms
- A deep understanding of how to build strong customer experiences across digital platforms including web, email, apps, SEO and CPC
- Experience and understanding of Agile Methodology and SCRUM
- Deep understanding of how to use Google Analytics for understanding web behavior
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English (Swedish is a plus)
Sound like you?
We believe that you’re a self-motivated person with high internal drive and a passion for data and conversion funnels. You’ll work with many stakeholders, so we believe you have solid leadership, communication and collaboration skills to encourage the team to work together towards common goals. To succeed in this role, we're looking for someone who can mix accuracy with flexibility and show a proven ability to set the right priorities.
Are You Our Next Tobiian?
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. You get to work on unique and creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from around the world. Tobii brings a voice to people disabilities, helps us understand human behavior and revolutionizes the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matter. What’s more, Tobii is consistently rated in the top 5 workplaces in Sweden. So if you want to build a company rather than just work for one, take pride in honest hard work, and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you’ll feel right at home.
Watch this video to learn more about us!
Please address your questions to Sanna Fridell and submit your resume through our website. Don’t wait - at Tobii we move quickly!